Riverside Health Fitness Center is a 70,000 square foot medically based fitness center owned and operated by Riverside Healthcare. It is a world class center that reflects Riverside's commitment to improving the health and fitness of our community.
As Kankakee County's premiere fitness facility, Riverside Health Fitness Center offers a comprehensive approach to health and wellness. You will benefit from our medically-based and holistic approach to fitness conditioning, activities and health. We provide a caring environment while giving you the tools and support that you need to create a healthy lifestyle.
Front Desk Position:
Part-time position available in customer service at Riverside Health Fitness Center. Responsibilities include greeting and interacting with members, selling programs and services to members, etc.. Must have customer service experience, an out-going personality, attention to detail, dependability and must be computer literate. Must be able to work flexible hours (15-20 hrs per week), occasional weekends, mornings and evenings.
- High school graduate preferred
- Exceptional communication and organizational abilities
License or Certification Requirements:
- First Aid & CPR
Group Exercise Instructor:
Must have basic group exercise certification. Instructor experience preferred, but not required. Ability to bring a great attitude and creative class ideas to the table. Strong customer service skills and a desire to drive member retention through the group exercise department.
This position is a unique opportunity to develop your own clientele and to work into a full-time position. Applicant must be self-motivated and possess exceptional communication skills to work with primarily older adults with medical issues. Must have flexible schedule and work a variety of hours. Preferred certifications include ACSM, NSCA, NASM or ACE. CPR/AED certification required. Bachelor’s degree preferred but not necessary for this position.
Business Office Associate:
Part-time position (20-25 hours per week) available in the business office at Riverside Health Fitness Center. This position works closely with the Business Office Manager in performing all day-to-day responsibilities. Primarily days, but occasional evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Accurate and timely posting of all incoming correspondence and mail returns
- Accurate and timely posting of all payments
- Accurately maintain member files
- Knowledge and efficient use of resources available to assist with various types of telephone inquiries
- High school graduate, some college preferred
- Ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal skills including verbal and written
- PC and keyboarding skills
- Experience in the use of Microsoft Office Products necessary
- Billing & Collection experience ideal, but not required
- Strong mathematical skills
- Must be outgoing, energetic, self-motivated with desire to grow with the company
- Ability to work flexible hours required
- Experience in a business office setting required